Where did my contacts go in Windows Live Mail?
Luckily, and fortunately Live Mail stores the data locally in the AppData folder in a *. edb file. This is the file that contains all your contacts, and you can use it to Restore the Contacts.
How do I restore my contacts in Windows Live Mail?
Sign in to Windows Live Contacts at http://contacts.live.com.
- On the action bar of the Contacts page, click Manage, and then click Restore deleted contacts.
- To restore a single deleted contact, locate the contact in the list, and then click Restore.
- To restore all deleted contacts, click Restore all.
How do I add contacts to my Windows Live Mail address book?
If you want to add contact list in Windows live mail, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Windows live mail.
- Click Contacts at the lower right corner, after Calendar.
- Then click on Contact at the upper right corner.
- Fill up the necessary information required when adding contacts.
- Lastly, click Add contact.
How do I restore my contacts on Windows 10?
Restore deleted contacts
- Go to the Sign in page and enter your email address and password.
- In the menu bar, click Manage, then click Restore deleted contacts.
- Click Restore next to each contact that you want to restore, or click Restore all if you want all your deleted contacts to be restored.
How do I import Contacts into Windows 10 mail?
- Click on FILE > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values.
- Click on browse. A Browse window will open please select the file and Click Open.
- Finally click on Next.
- Follow the On screen Instructions.
How do I restore my Contacts on Windows 10?
How do I add contacts to Microsoft Mail?
Add a contact from an email message
- Open the message so that the person’s name is shown in one of these lines: From:, To:, Cc:, or Bcc:.
- Right-click the appropriate name, choose Add to Outlook Contacts.
- In the window that opens, fill in the details you want to save.
- Select Save.
How do I add contacts to Microsoft people?
- Select the Start button, then select People .
- In the search box, type the name of the contact whose info you want to edit. You’ll see a list of contacts as you type. Select the one you want.
- Select Edit , and then select Add.
- Make the changes you want, and then select Save.
What happened to my live email?
Windows Live Mail 2012 will not stop working, and you can still use it to download emails from any standard email service. However, Microsoft is moving all its own email services – Office 365, Hotmail, Live Mail, MSN Mail, Outlook.com etc – to a single codebase at Outlook.com.
Where are the Outlook contacts stored in Windows 10?
Windows 10 drive:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook.