Where should I go for New Years in New Mexico?
The 7 Best New Year’s Eve Events for Families in New Mexico!
- Santa Fe, NM.
- South Valley Library, Albuquerque, NM.
- Las Cruces Chile Drop, Las Cruces, NM.
- Roswell Christmas Train, Roswell, NM.
- Santa Fe Botanical Garden, Santa Fe, NM.
- Red River, NM.
- Explora, Albuquerque, NM.
What is there to do in New Mexico on New Years Eve?
8 Fun Things to Do on New Year’s Eve in New Mexico
- The Liberty’s Black & White Soiree Night, Roswell, NM.
- Havana Nights New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Hotel Andaluz, Albuquerque, NM.
- The Lodge Resort & Spa, Cloudcroft, NM.
- Taos New Year’s Eve Celebration, Taos, NM.
- New Year’s Celebration at The Edge, Fruitland, NM.
What is there to do in Albuquerque on New Years Eve?
Top NYE Celebrations in Albuquerque
- Skip to family friendly celebrations.
- New Year’s Eve Tablao Flamenco. Hotel Albuquerque, 8pm.
- NEON New Year. Electric Playhouse, 7:30pm.
- Dublin Toast New Year’s Eve. O’Niell’s Pub, 5pm.
- 3rd Annual Disco NYE. Copper Lounge, 8pm.
- NYE Party at the Parq.
- Galactic Glam NYE.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner.
What is there to do in Santa Fe on New Years Eve?
Eight Reasons To Spend NYE In Santa Fe
- New Year’s Eve on the Plaza.
- Family at GLOW.
- A Santa Fe Tradition: New Year’s Eve Gala At Vanessie.
- Meow Wolf: NYE Style.
- Dance the Night Away At Skylight.
- New Year’s Eve Dinners Abound.
- Lensic New Year’s Eve Orchestra Concert.
Where can I watch fireworks in Albuquerque?
- Ladera Golf Course.
- North Domingo Baca Park.
- EXPO NM.
- Tom Tenorio Park (Bernalillo County)
Is New Mexico unsafe?
Violent crime fell from 8.2 incidents per 1,000 people to 7.8—but that still gives New Mexico the second-highest violent crime rate in the US, behind Alaska with 8.4 incidents per 1,000. Property crime fell from 31.8 incidents per 1,000 people to 28.4.