What is the best CSGO config?
Best video settings
- Brightness – Choose what you’re most comfortable with.
- Color Mode – Computer Monitor.
- Aspect Ratio – Personally we prefer 16:9, but choose what works for you.
- Resolution – Again, choose what works for you.
- Display Mode – Go Fullscreen.
- Laptop Power Savings – Disabled.
- Global Shadow Quality – Very Low.
What does config do in CSGO?
The “config” is a configuration file that records all the settings for CS:GO. If you change your mouse sensitivity in the client, the file will make sure that the new values are saved and you can find the entirety of your personal settings in the file.
How do I download CS Go Pro config?
How To Use CS:GO Pro Players Configs
- Download the desired player’s config file.
- Navigate to your Steam folder (typically C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam)
- Now navigate to the userdata folder and then navigate to the folder that matches your Steam ID.
- Navigate further to 730/local/cfg.
- Take a backup of your current config.
Where is the config file for CS go?
How do I get to my CSGO config files?
- Open Steam, right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and click “Manage”
- Click on “BROWSE LOCAL FILES”
- In the new window explorer folder, open “csgo” and then the “cfg” folder.
How do I stretch 4 3 CS:GO?
How to get CS:GO 4:3 with black bars or stretched?
- to get a 4:3 image with black bars, go to display menu > select display mode > choose “Aspect”
- to get stretched image without black bars, go to display menu > select display mode > choose “Full”
What is Host_writeconfig?
host_writeconfig [Config File] This command will save all of your server settings that you have set with host_ commands to your config. cfg, so that they apply even when the server restarts.
What are CS:GO launch options?
Here are the standard, most foundational CSGO launch options you should be including on load-up:
- -high. This option introduces a high-priority focus on CSGO on your PC.
- -tickrate 128.
- +exec autoexec.
- Get out there and win.
How do you get 1440×1080 in CS:GO?
For nvidia cards:
- NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Change Resolution (under display)
- Create custom resolution.
- Put in 1440 horizontal pixels, and 1080 vertical.
- Put -full -w 1440 -h 1080 in launch options, or change your desktop resolution to 1440×1080 and run on fullscreen borderless.