What is g kWh fuel consumption?
A consumption map or efficiency map shows the brake-specific fuel consumption in g per kWh over mean effective pressure per rotational speed of an internal combustion engine.
How do you convert fuel consumption to kWh?
For calculations involving gasoline/electricity energy equivalency, the following conversions are used:
- 1 US gallon = 114,500 BTU (conventional summer gasoline)
- 1 kWh = 3412 BTU.
- 1 gallon (US) = 33.56 kWh.
- 1 litre = 8.87 kWh.
How many kWh is a gigawatt?
The kilowatt hours unit number 1,000,000.00 kWh converts to 1 GWh, one gigawatt hour.
What is the density of fuel?
|Fuel||Density@15°C – ρ –|
|Fuel Oil No.13)||750-850||47-53|
|Fuel Oil No.23)||810-940||51-59|
How does MPGe compare to MPG?
MPGe is the distance a car can travel on 33.7kWh of electricity. So, if a vehicle can cover 60 miles for every 33.7kWh of electricity, its MPGe would be 60. That would be the equivalent of a gas-powered car getting 60 mpg.
How do you convert kWh to GWh?
Conversion chart – kilowatt hours to gigawatt hours
- kilowatt hour to gigawatt hours = 0.0000010 GWh.
- kilowatt hours to gigawatt hours = 0.0000020 GWh.
- kilowatt hours to gigawatt hours = 0.0000030 GWh.
- kilowatt hours to gigawatt hours = 0.0000040 GWh.
- kilowatt hours to gigawatt hours = 0.0000050 GWh.
How do you convert Giga to KG?
Please provide values below to convert giga [G] to kilo [k], or vice versa….Giga to Kilo Conversion Table.
|Giga [G]||Kilo [k]|
|0.01 G||10000 k|
|0.1 G||100000 k|
|1 G||1000000 k|
|2 G||2000000 k|