What do you write on a Sweet 15 invitation?
You are cordially invited to celebrate the Fifteenth Birthday of their daughter YOUR NAME. I, with God’s blessing, and the love that my parents have given me feel proud for finally reaching this time in my life, when dreams of a little girl become realities of a young woman. A Holy Mass will be celebrated in my honor…
How much do invitations cost for a quinceanera?
Quinceanera invitations typically costs $100-$300, or $1 to $3 each. For example, Invitation Consultants carries invitations starting at around $1.40 each. The honored girl’s hair and makeup may cost $70-$150 at a professional salon.
Do they make Quinceanera cards?
Wish the honored girl a happy Quinceañera with a Quinceañera card and gift to congratulate her on a day she will never forget. You’ll find Quinceañera cards in Spanish or English.
What to say on quinceanera?
Faith and Tradition Messages
- “Feliz Cumpleaños!
- “Blessed and happy to have you in my life, Amiga!
- “I’m so proud of the woman you’re becoming, and the girl you’ve been.
- “Today, Quinceañera, you reaffirmed your promises to God.
- “Fifteen years ago, God blessed us with a wonderful daughter.
What quinceanera means?
quinceañera, (Spanish: “15 years [feminine form]”) also called quinceaños or quince años or simply quince, the celebration of a girl’s 15th birthday, marking her passage from girlhood to womanhood; the term is also used for the celebrant herself.
What do I write on a quinceanera card?
- “You’ve always been a princess to us, and now you’re becoming a queen.
- “On your quince, you wear the crown.
- “I wish someone like you ruled the world.
- “Feliz Cumpleaños to a quince princess I’m happy to bow down to!
- “Nena, you deserve a quince as royally awesome as you.
- “You rule, Quinceañera!
What does happy Quince mean?
Quinceañera/o is the name of the celebration itself and the guest of honor. A longer version of the celebration name is “fiesta de quince años,” and a shorter version is “quince.” Feliz Cumpleaños is Spanish for “Happy Birthday.” Damas are maids of honor in the guest of honor’s court.
What kind of gift do you get for a quinceañera?
For example, monetary gifts, gift cards, jewelry, or a personalized album would all be appropriate, even if they’re not traditional. If you’d rather stick to tradition, common gifts for a quinceañera include crosses and medals, Bibles, scepters, tiaras, and Rosaries.