How do I report a problem with Apple support?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
What does a poison Apple mean?
The Poisoned Apple is a magic blood-red apple which will send its victim into the Sleeping Death when bitten. The victim of it can only be revived by love’s first kiss. It is used by the Evil Queen in an attempt to do away with her stepdaughter, Snow White, in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
What does the MagSafe case do?
Magsafe cases have magnets integrated into the back. This allows for the iPhone 12 to securely snap directly onto a Magsafe case and for external magsafe accessories, such as the wireless charger, to do the same. Apple has designed a line Magsafe cases made of leather and silicone which come in a variety of colors.
How do you use poisoned apples?
Ways to use the poisoned apples:
- Break into a target’s house while they are sleeping.
- If your pickpocketing skills are not sufficient to place an apple in your target’s inventory, you may instead place an apple on a table or shelf (after removing any existing food in the area) and wait for the target to pick it up.
Is a MagSafe case necessary?
What do you need for MagSafe Charging? MagSafe charging requires a compatible iPhone – currently, the iPhone 12 and 13 models – and a MagSafe charger. If you want to charge your iPhone with a case, you have to have a compatible MagSafe case, which also contains magnets, laid out in a MagSafe Case Magnet Array.
Is the MagSafe case worth it?
Apple’s own leather MagSafe case for the iPhone is one of the best you can buy. The ultra thin accessory provides excellent protection against scratches and drops, plus it feels great to hold. Apple’s leather case feels more solid and expensive than its competitor’s cases.
Can iPhone 7 explode?
There have been reports over the years that iPhones have exploded. These cases were likely also caused by problems with the battery. Here’s the good news: your iPhone exploding is not remotely likely to happen. Sure, it’s theoretically possible for it to happen.
Can iPhone 6 explode?
The iPhone 6 battery contains a defect which makes it unable to reliably perform its function of powering the iPhone 6 without overheating. This defect creates danger of explosion and fire in the iPhone 6,” the lawsuit has noted.