How do I Display the date and Time on my home screen Nokia?
Slide your finger upwards starting from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.
- Find “Date & time” Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Turn on automatic date and time update. Press Use network provided time.
- Turn on automatic time zone update.
- Return to the home screen.
How do I Display the date on my Nokia?
Show date and time You can select to see date and time on the home screen of your phone. Select Menu > > Time settings > Display of time and date > Show clock .
How do I set the date and Time on my home screen?
Put a clock on your Home screen
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I change the home screen on my Nokia?
Change the look of your home screen
- Select Menu > > Display settings > Wallpaper .
- Select Default , scroll to the wallpaper you want, and select View .
- If you like the wallpaper, select Select and then select how you want to position the wallpaper on the home screen.
How do I get the date and Time on my phone?
Set your phone’s date and time manually
- On your Android phone, open Settings, then: Android 9 select System > Date and Time. Android 8 select General Management > Date and Time.
- Select Set date, then the desired date on the calendar, and tap Done.
- Select Set time, then set the desired time on the clock, and tap Done.
How do I display the date on my phone?
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > General maintenance.
- Tap Date and time.
- Tap Automatic date and time to clear the check box. ‘Set date’ and ‘Set time’ light up and are now accessible.
- Tap Set date to set the date. When finished, tap Set.
- Tap Set time to set the time. When finished, tap Set.