How can I come first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How can I make studying fun?
Here are our top tips for finding ways to have fun while studying – whatever the subject may be.
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
What is school backwards?
The word school spelt backwards is loohcs.
How can I top in class?
To all students : 12 Factors that will help you top the class?
- Work Hard. First and foremost of the toppers study tips is to work hard.
- The 5 AM rule.
- Revise Revise Revise.
- Take a big dive in the source rather than looking out for a few selective questions.
- Study the entire semester.
- Social cut-off.
What top students do differently?
Top Students: What do they do differently?
- Excuses. We often look at high achievers and see them as different.
- Focus. Top students don’t endlessly peruse their Facebook feed several times an hour.
- Time. Top students simply put in the time.
- Spaced repetition.
- Manage Your Energy.
How can I fake study?
10 Ways To Pretend To Study When You’re Definitely Not
- You need to get the room set up like you’re studying.
- Look like you are reading something important online.
- The more you highlight, the higher your grade will be.
- Continually scroll through music to find that one song to listen to.
- Constantly check social media.
- Casually pretend to read in front others.
How do you pass time during homework?
8 Easy Ways to Finish Your Homework Faster
- Make a list. This should be a list of everything that has to be done that evening.
- Estimate the time needed for each item on your list. You can be a little ruthless here.
- Gather all your gear.
- Time yourself.
- Stay on task.
- Take plenty of breaks.
- Reward yourself!