Why are cigarettes bad quotes?
Quotes on Smoking
- Smoking is the leading cause of statistics – Fletcher Knebel.
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast – Woody allen.
- If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go – Mark Twain.
- Non-smokers… die every day.
- A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke – Rudyard Kipling.
What are some smoking quotes?
- Smoking kills.
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
- I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food.
- So smoking is the perfect way to commit suicide without actually dying.
- Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs.
What is the bad of smoking?
In addition to the damage caused to the lungs, smoking causes heart attacks, strokes and many forms of cancer. On average, smokers live 10 years less than non-smokers. Smoking tobacco is the biggest avoidable cause of death.
What causes smoking?
Nicotine and other chemicals in tobacco smoke are easily absorbed into the blood through the lungs. From there, nicotine quickly spreads throughout the body. When taken in small amounts, nicotine causes pleasant feelings and distracts the user from unpleasant feelings. This makes the tobacco user want to use more.
What is a ex-smoker?
‘Ex-smoking’ refers to someone who has smoked more than 100 cigarettes in their lifetime but has not smoked in the last 28 days. The international convention is to treat someone as an ex-smoker once they have been smokefree for one month (at least 28 days).
Is smoking illegal in India?
Bans: Since 2008, smoking has been prohibited in many public places across India. Smoking is permitted in airports, restaurants, bars, pubs, and enclosed workplaces only in designated separate smoking areas.