Where do you park for the Southernmost Point in Key West?
Southernmost Point Parking
- Free of charge. 4 min walk – 1212 Simonton Street.
- 2 min walk – 1317 Duval Street.
- 2 min walk – 1327 Duval Street.
- 5 min walk – 1108 Duval Street.
- 5 min walk – 1109 Duval Street.
- 5 min walk – 1208 Simonton Street.
- 5 min walk – 1204 Simonton Street.
Is there free parking anywhere in Key West?
Free parking is available in Key West, but you really have to to look hard and hope that you have a huge slice of luck to find it.
How much does parking cost in Key West?
Rates run from $4 per hour, day or night or $32 for 24 hours. The lot is open from 8.00am until midnight, and although it is the ideal Key West parking space for cars, bikes, small trucks and vans, once again RV’s, buses and campers are not.
Do you have to pay for street parking in Key West?
Most of the spots in Downtown Key West are metered. But some are free. To locate them you can use the SpotAngels map before navigating to your desired area. The map updates in real-time, so simply type in the address you’re parking near, the time you expect to be there, and your duration.
Can I sleep in my car in Key West?
Do NOT sleep in your car in The Keys. It is illegal and strictly enforced. You could be arrested.
Can you park overnight in Key West?
In Key West, overnight parking is not allowed in most public and private parking lots. If you try to park in a supermarket lot or beach lot, someone will wake you up in the middle of the night to kick you out. The only place left are residential streets. Fortunately, there is plenty of parking there.
Can I sleep on the beach in Key West?
It’s against the law to sleep on the ground or in a vehicle anywhere in the state of Florida unless you are registered in a campsite. Or you will get a free ride to spend the night on a hard bunk behind bars.
Can you park your car in Key West?
Options include metered street parking, non-metered street parking, City owned pay lots and garages, and non-city owned pay lots and garages.
Can I sleep in my van in the Florida Keys?
Where can I park in Key West for the day?
- Mallory Square parking lot. Address: 412 Wall Street.
- Opal Key Resort & Marina. Address: 245 Front Street.
- Key West Park n Ride Garage. Address: 301 Grinnell Street.
- Key West Bight and Old Historic Seaport Parking Lot. Address: 207 Margaret Street.
- Key West International Airport.
- Simonton Street Fire Station.