Why can’t I play my Facebook games?
If you need to fix Facebook games not loading on mobile devices, try updating your FB Android or iOS app. You can do that by uninstalling the app on your mobile device. Then download the latest FB app from its Google Play or Apple App Store page. So, that’s how you can fix Facebook games when they don’t load.
- Click on Start Generating, select Facebook app, fill in your app name, select your language and generate.
- Add all services collecting personal data including the Facebook permissions you are using to your policy.
- Fill out your app owner and contact details and save.
How do I hide the games I play on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Go to the Security section and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Edit next to Apps, Websites and Games, then tap Turn Off.
What happens when you connect a game to Facebook?
Connecting your game to Facebook allows you to play the same town on multiple devices, such as a phone and a tablet, so that you can check what’s happening in your town wherever you are. Connecting your game to Facebook enables our server backup and restore.
What has happened to my games on Facebook?
In the most recent update of Facebook, you should be able to find your games tab on the left-hand side of the screen, in the list below your name and profile photo. If you can’t find the tab right away, you may have to select the “See More” button to reveal all of your available tabs.