What is the saddest book to read?
The 19 best sad books:
- “You’ve Reached Sam” by Dustin Thao.
- “Bridge to Terabithia” by Katherine Paterson.
- “A Walk to Remember” by Nicholas Sparks.
- “Me Before You” by Jojo Moyes.
- “Marley and Me” by John Grogan.
- “Flowers for Algernon” by Daniel Keyes.
- “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak.
- “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher. Amazon.
What is the saddest love book?
Sad Romance Books
- The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover) John Green (Goodreads Author)
- It Ends with Us (Kindle Edition)
- All the Bright Places (Hardcover)
- Ugly Love (Kindle Edition)
- A Thousand Boy Kisses (ebook)
- Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)
- They Both Die at the End (Hardcover)
- The Song of Achilles (Paperback)
What are the top 10 saddest books?
The 25 Best Sad Books to Read When You Need a Good Ugly Cry
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara.
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng.
- Beautiful Boy by David Sheff.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
- Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala.
Which book will make you cry?
The Fault in Our Stars This is probably the most likely book on the list to make you cry, as it chronicles the experiences of teens who are dying from cancer and living their last days in love. Their lifestyle is tragic and jarring at the same time, as we watch them deteriorate.
Why do books make you cry?
Sure, a lot of books are sad because a main character dies, but it is possible to make a reader cry because of a minor character’s death, or simply a sad event. What happens here is that we feel the main character’s pain over their loss, rather than the loss of a loved character.
What are emotional books?
Here are 20 books that will have you crying (and sometimes laughing) in no time.
- The Kite Runner.
- To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl.
- The Book Thief.
- The Fault in Our Stars.
- A Child Called “It”