What is the most expensive restaurant?
What are the types of food in our culture?
These dishes will blow your taste buds!
- Jollof Rice. This is one of the most popular foods in Nigeria and is eaten in every part of the country.
- Garri. This is undoubtedly the popular staple food eaten in Nigeria.
- Pounded Yam.
- Egusi Soup.
- Moi Moi.
- Pepper soup.
What is the 1st best restaurant in the world?
World’s Best Restaurant
|2016||Osteria Francescana||El Celler de Can Roca|
|2017||Eleven Madison Park||Osteria Francescana|
|2018||Osteria Francescana||El Celler de Can Roca|
What are the top 10 restaurants in the world?
- Mirazur. Menton, France.
- Noma. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Asador Etxebarri. Axpe, Spain.
- Gaggan. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Geranium. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Central. Lima, Peru.
- Mugaritz. San Sebastián, Spain.
- Arpège. Paris, France.
Who are the top 10 chefs?
Meet The Top 10 Chefs In The World
- Wolfgang Puck. Austrian-American chef, restaurateur and actor Wolfgang Puck is a force to be reckoned with.
- Jamie Oliver.
- Heston Blumenthal.
- Ferran Adria.
- Marco Pierre White.
- Gordon Ramsay.
- Shannon Bennett.
- Thomas Keller.
What are traditional foods?
Traditional foods are foods and dishes that are passed through generations or which have been consumed many generations. Traditional foods and dishes are traditional in nature, and may have a historic precedent in a national dish, regional cuisine or local cuisine.
Which country has the best traditional food?
Which country has the best food?
- Italy. Nothing beats traditional Neapolitan pizza.
- China. Peking duck — just one of many Chinese culinary delights.
- France. Freshly baked French baguettes — mouthwatering.
- Spain. Churros: dough meets chocolate.