What is the highest paying supply chain job?
The 10 High-Paying Careers for Supply Chain Management Majors are:
- Vice President, Supply Chain Management $155,118.
- Global Supply Chain Management $114,275.
- Logistics Manager $104,827.
- Supply Chain Manager $104,071.
- Global Commodities Director $103,601.
- Purchasing Manager $103,289.
- Strategic Sourcing Manager $100,015.
Which MBA degree has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest-Paying MBA Concentrations
- Information Technology.
- Information Security.
- Human Resources.
- Healthcare Management.
- Real Estate.
- International Business.
What can I do with an MBA in supply chain?
What Can I Do With a Specialization in Supply Chain Management?
- Strategic Sourcing Manager.
- Supply Chain Performance Analyst.
- Business Operations Manager.
- VP of Supply Chain Operations.
- Manager of Global Sourcing.
Is supply chain a high-paying career?
Supply chain salaries remain solid, even during a global pandemic. According to ASCM’s 2021 Supply Chain Salary and Career Report, the typical salary for individuals entering supply chain is $60,000. The median salary is $86,000 and $90,000 for professionals with APICS/ASCM certifications.
Which country pays highest salary to supply chain manager?
The absolute highest pay a logistics manager can receive happens to be in Switzerland where the national average for logistics managers is over $120K annually.
Which field is best in supply chain management?
1. Manufacturing. Since supply chains begin with the process of manufacturing and end with getting the product into the hands of the consumer, manufacturing jobs are among the most important in the field.
Is an MBA worth it for Supply Chain Management?
An MBA in supply chain and operations is best for ambitious logistics professionals who want to enhance their general business knowledge while making their CVs stand out from the competition.
Is an MBA Good for Supply Chain Management?
Earning an MBA in supply chain management can prepare you for a career as a supply chain manager, logistician, management analyst, or purchasing manager, among other roles. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects that the number of logistician jobs could grow by 4% between 2019 and 2029.
In which country supply chain jobs are in demand?
Top 10 countries for supply chain resilience
- Hong Kong.