What are pop culture items?
The most common pop-culture categories are: entertainment (such as film, music, television and video games), sports, news (as in people/places in the news), politics, fashion, technology, and slang.
What cool things happened in 2018?
26 Of The Biggest Moments From This Year You Probably Already Forgot About
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z dropped their first joint album, Everything Is Love, together.
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin got married.
- As did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who became the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
What bad stuff happened in 2019?
Top 10 Worst Things that Happened in 2019
- 1 Christchurch Mosque Shooting.
- 2 Sri Lanka Church Bombing.
- 3 Notre Dame Cathedral Fire.
- 4 ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi releases new video, proving he’s still alive.
- 5 Nigerians murdered in mass numbers in the Kaduna State Massacre.
- 6 Death of Cameron Boyce.
- 7 Ethiopian Plane Crash.
- 8 Alabama Tornado.
What was popular 2018?
50 Biggest Pop Culture Moments from 2018
- Black Panther Dominates the Cinema.
- The Royal Wedding.
- Beyoncé at Coachella.
- Kanye Visits the White House.
- Pete and Ariana.
- The Thai Soccer Team Rescue.
- Hawaii Sends Out a False Alarm.
- Bieber Serenades Baldwin.
What was happening in June 2018?
Stabbing on Japan Bullet Train. Afghan Ministry Suicide Bombing. Trump Kim Summit. Prime Minister of Georgia Resigns.
What is a pop culture trend?
Pop culture (also popular culture) refers to the mainstream of currant ideas, opinions, attitudes, perspectives, recurrent iconographic images, cultural artifacts, social and lifestyle trends, and other phenomena in a particular culture.
What styles are trending for 2020?
10 Coolest Fashion Trends in Spring/Summer 2020
- Shoes Worn Over Pants.
- Oversized Victorian Sleeves.
- Chunky Boots with Feminine Dresses.
- Maxi Faux Leather Coats.
- Pastel Bucket Hats.
- Faux Leather Jumpsuits and Boilersuits.
- Matching Printed Tops and Stockings.
- Square-Toed Heels.