Is it mean to call someone a chatterbox?
A chatterbox is a person who tends to use a whole lot of words without having much of anything to say. If you’re constantly whispering to your friend during math class, your annoyed teacher might call you a chatterbox.
How do you use Chatterbox in a sentence?
an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker.
- Your sister’s a real chatterbox!
- I must take another picture of my chatterbox!
- This is the chatterbox – out-talk it!
- London’s chatterbox circles are a-buzz these days with the names of famous personalities who are supposed to have Aids.
What is the opposite of chatterbox?
Opposite of a person who likes talking about other people’s private lives. journalist. reporter. correspondent. journo.
Where did the chatterbox come from?
The use of the chatterbox as paper fortune tellers date back to school playgrounds in England, in the 1950s. Since then it’s been used as a fun way to ask and answer questions like “will I become a millionaire?” It’s up to the creator to decide on the answers, or the question that must be asked.
What do you call a talker?
loquacious Add to list Share. A loquacious person talks a lot, often about stuff that only they think is interesting. You can also call them chatty or gabby, but either way, they’re loquacious.
What is a sentence for trait?
The personality trait was innate in the two men. This Deidre shared that trait . Her eyes are dark green, a trait inherited from her father.
How do you use deprivation in a sentence?
Deprivation in a Sentence 🔉
- After a couple of days of sleep deprivation, I become really grouchy.
- The child was incredibly pale after enduring light depravation while locked in a basement.
- Because Kelly’s parents were not affectionate, she grew up suffering from a deprivation of love and affection.
What is a synonym for conversationalist?
Find another word for conversationalist. In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for conversationalist, like: discourser, words, schmoozer, collocutor, talker, confabulator, conversationist, colloquialist, converser, interlocutrice and raconteur.
How do you hold a chatterbox?
How to make a chatterbox / fortune teller
- Take an A4 piece of paper and fold one corner across to form a triangle.
- Cut off the excess rectangle at the end with a pair of scissors.
- Open out the triangle and fold the opposite corners together.
- Open out again and, this time, fold each point of the square into the centre.