How do you edit portrait in Lightroom?
How to Edit Portraits in Lightroom: The Step-By-Step Guide
- Step 1: Import your portrait for editing.
- Step 2: Adjust the white balance.
- Step 3: Adjust exposure, highlights, and shadows.
- Step 4: Increase the vibrance and saturation.
- Step 5: Crop your image.
- Step 6: Soften the skin.
- Step 7: Fine tune your skin adjustments.
How do I improve portrait in Lightroom?
Lightroom tips: Essential portrait edits
- Plot the curve top heavy to lift hightlights.
- The Saturation slider can boost colours too far, so use the Vibrance slider to target the weaker colours.
- Use the Adjustment Brush to target smaller areas.
- Dial in negative Clarity with the Adjustment brush to smooth skin.
How do I make my face thinner in Lightroom?
In Lightroom 5, Adobe added a lens correction feature we can use to instantly slim your subject, so they look 10 to 15 lbs. lighter. Go to the Lens Corrections panel, click on the Manual tab, and you’ll see the last Transform slider is Aspect.
How do you edit a sunset portrait in Lightroom?
How to edit sunset photos in Lightroom
- Step 1 : Use the correct camera settings.
- Step 2: Import your photo into Lightroom and apply a preset or start from scratch.
- Step 3: Adjusting the highlights.
- Step 4: Apply a graduated filter to create a dramatic sunset edit in Lightroom.
- Step 5: Use a Range Mask.
How do I get rid of my stomach in Lightroom?
Under the Develop tab, scroll all the way down on the right sidebar to Geometry (if you have Lightroom 5, this would be under the Lens Correction section). Find the aspect slider and increase it a bit. Basically what you are doing is stretching the photo out vertically, which makes people appear longer and leaner.
How do you increase sunset in Lightroom?
Enhance the colors in a sunset
- Click the + icon and then add the sample photo, or use your own.
- Set the White Balance to Auto in the Color panel and notice the immediate effect on the colors.
- Adjust the Temp, Tint, and Saturation sliders to further alter the color in your sunset scene.