How do I show messages in alert box?
Use the alert() function to display a message to the user that requires their attention. This alert box will have the OK button to close the alert box. The alert() function takes a paramter of any type e.g., string, number, boolean etc. So, no need to convert a non-string type to a string type.
How do you create an alert text in HTML?
- Example. Display an alert box: alert(“Hello! I am an alert box!!”); More examples below.
- Alert box with line-breaks: alert(“Hello\nHow are you?” );
- Alert the hostname of the current URL: alert(location. hostname);
Can you console log in PHP?
How do I make an alert?
Create an alert
- Go to Google Alerts.
- In the box at the top, enter a topic you want to follow.
- To change your settings, click Show options. You can change: How often you get notifications. The types of sites you’ll see. Your language.
- Click Create Alert. You’ll get emails whenever we find matching search results.
Can we use alert () in TypeScript?
An alert box is often used if you want to make sure information comes through to the user and it displays some information to the user. Open Visual Studio 2012 and click “File” -> “New” -> “Project…”. A window is opened. In this window, click HTML Application for TypeScript under Visual C#.