How do I activate Etisalat?
- Insert your physical SIM in your phone.
- Visit any Etisalat outlet and connect your phone to the internet.
- Log in to the My Etisalat UAE app (you can download the app here)
- Select “Activate your eSIM” from the dashboard.
- Click on “Activate eSIM”
- Once this option is selected, your physical SIM will be deactivated.
How do I activate Etisalat international call offer?
International Calling Offer
- By dialling *101*24#
- By texting the subscription codes below to 1012: DI50 – China, Egypt (Etisalat) and Bangladesh. DI25 – India and Pakistan. DI20 – Nepal. DI15 – Philippines (Smart), Afghanistan (Roshan and Etisalat)
- By visiting your nearest Etisalat Business Centre or outlet.
How can I recharge my Etisalat code?
Buy an Etisalat recharge card or eVoucher from any outlet or an Etisalat partner near you and then recharge by simply dialling *120*#.
How do I know if my Etisalat service is active?
- Virtual Advisor.
- Dial *101#
- Information Services.
How do I know my Etisalat number details?
How to Check Etisalat Number and Owner Information
- Dial *101# from your Etisalat SIM.
- Reply with 1 and tap on send.
- Select the language English press 1 and send.
- Again reply with “1” and send.
- Now, select the Account information by replying it with 3.
- To check the SIM number reply it with 1 and send.
How do I activate international calls?
The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number. The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How do I make an international call to UAE?
To call United States from United Arab Emirates, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Arab Emirates, and is needed for making any international call from United Arab Emirates.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
How do I check my Etisalat number?
Code to Check Your Etisalat Mobile Phone Number Simply dial *123#.
What number is 101 in UAE?
Starting April 8, all Etisalat customer service numbers will be combined, and will be accessible by calling 101 from Etisalat GSM or Wasel mobiles and fixed-lines. Etisalat will now also respond to callers in Urdu, Hindi and Malayalam languages, in addition to Arabic and English, when receiving call at 101.