Who is current Wafaqi Mohtasib?
President, Dr. Arif Alvi administering oath to Ejaz Ahmed Qureshi as Federal Ombudsman, at Aiwan-e-Sadr on 27th December 2021.
How can I complain against a company in Pakistan?
- Complaint can be lodged either through writing a letter or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compliant can also be ladged directly through Mohtasib’s Complaints Management Information System – Online Complaint Registration Form.
What is Federal Ombudsman Secretariat?
This App connects general public with the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat and allows them to lodge their complaints against federal government agencies. The list of agencies is provided in the App. The complaint is registered online and becomes part of the Complaint Management Information System of the Wafaqi Mohtsib.
When was Wafaqi Mohtasib appointed?
The office of Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) was established in 1983 by the President Order I of 1983. The main functions entrusted to Wafaqi Mohtasib were to diagnose, investigate, redress and to rectify any injustice done to public through mal-administration of an agency of the Federal Government.
What is the purpose of Mohtasib?
The main functions entrusted to Wafaqi Mohtasib were to diagnose, investigate, redress and to rectify any injustice done to public through mal-administration of an agency of the Federal Government. By this order a speedy, and inexpensive mode of removal of grievances against the state was provided to the public.
How do I write a letter of complaining?
How To Write A Complaint Letter?
- Write the letter in a polite manner.
- Always introduce yourself first at the left of the letter.
- Never forget to mention the date of writing the letter.
- The letter of receiver or recipient should be properly mentioned along with Pincode.
How do I make a complaint against Harassment?
Yes, you can file a complaint with National Commission for Women. The Commission will take up your case with your employer/concerned organization to monitor the proceedings of your complaint as per the mandatory provisions of the Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013.