What are the things that God Cannot do?
3 Things God Cannot Do (Gospel Tract, Packet of 20, KJV) This catchy tract explains that there are three things God cannot do: He cannot lie, He cannot change, and He cannot allow sinners into heaven.
What are some hardships in life?
6 Hardships That We All Endure
- 1) Loss. Without death, there could be no life.
- 2) Heartache. As a 24-year-old guy, I meet many of young men and women who have endured terrible heartache.
- 3) Sadness.
- 4) Fear.
- 5) Conflict.
- 6) Failure.
How do I give my problems to God?
But, How Do You Actually Give God Your Problems?
- Recognize you’re blessed not cursed.
- Look up.
- Don’t rate your worries: Sometimes one problem seems heavier than another so you give that one the most attention.
- Learn to cast your care.
- Pray away concerns.
- Allow God to soften your heart.
Can God be limited?
God is the Almighty One, the Lord God, El-Shaddai, the All-Sufficient One. He is everything. He is only limited, because we limit Him in our thinking. The first step to freeing ourselves from “faith” in our own limitations is to take a bigger look at God.
Is there anything too hard for God quotes?
“There is nothing too hard for God” Speaking verse: Behold I am the Lord the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? [Jeremiah 32:27] I just want to encourage us today that we serve a mighty God and He is bigger and greater than our problems.
Is there any thing too hard for God to do?
Nothing is too hard or difficult for God. Mark 10:27 “And JESUS looking upon them saith, WITH MEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, but not with God: FOR WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”. Matthew 19:26 “But JESUS beheld them, and said unto them, WITH MEN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE; BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”.
How do I trust God when everything is going wrong?
How to Have Faith in God When Everything Is Going Wrong
- Understand God’s timing. In our self-centered thinking, we assume that we know how everything must work out and in what time frame.
- Pray that His will be done.
- See this as a time of training and preparation.
- Ask if what you want is good for you.
- Bar any open doors.
Does God keep his promises?
Heaven forbid the Lord does not keep His promises! He will keep all of them, as per His Word, including the literal land promise with succinctly defined borders.Esfand 11, 1395 AP
How can I overcome spiritual obstacles?
8 Keys To Overcoming Any Obstacle in Your Path!
- Know your God-given identity.
- Know your God-given authority.
- Put your spiritual armor on.
- Displace fear with love.
- Be quick to forgive!
- Be fervent in prayer.
- Add communion, fasting and worship.
- Stay in faith.
What does God say about hardships?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
What is possible with God?
We read in Luke 18:27 that Jesus, referring to salvation, told those who questioned him that what is impossible for man is possible with God. What is impossible for man is made possible with God. It is He who touched all our hearts to reach out together.
What do you do when you need a miracle from God?
- Take time to remember how much God loves you and those you are praying for.
- Remember all the ways God has been faithful in the past.
- Pray the Word.
- Be comfortable not knowing what to pray.
- Invite others to pray with you.
- Find peace in surrendering to God’s will.
- Worship God.
Is there anything too hard for God Sarah?
Genesis 18:14, KJV: “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
Can God do impossible things?
Yes, God can do the impossible, Scripture testifies to it. Sometimes He causes or allows the impossible situation for His purposes and our good. To keep trusting God when things look impossible you need to do 3 things.Mehr 13, 1399 AP
What is the best prayer for a miracle?
God, we thank you that when you are for us, nothing can be against us. We ask you for a miracle, and we know that you will freely give us all things. We thank you, Lord Jesus, that you are at the right hand of the Father, continually interceding for us. We thank you that nothing can separate us from your love.
What can you learn from life experiences?
27 life lessons
- Your happiness is your responsibility.
- Practicing self-care regularly is absolutely necessary.
- Things will always work out.
- It could hurt, but love is worth it.
- Do YOUR best at whatever you do.
- Be proactive about your self-value.
- Confidence really is key.
- Humility is a hard lesson to learn.