What are the 6 moral principles?
The six ethical principles (autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, justice, fidelity, and veracity) form the substrate on which enduring professional ethical obligations are based.
Does God have morals?
God approves of right actions because they are right and disapproves of wrong actions because they are wrong (moral theological objectivism, or objectivism). So, morality is independent of God’s will; however, since God is omniscient He knows the moral laws, and because He’s moral, He follows them.
How do you use the ethical decision making model?
- 1 – GATHER THE FACTS. □ Don’t jump to conclusions without the facts.
- 2 – DEFINE THE ETHICAL ISSUE(S)
- 3 – IDENTIFY THE AFFECTED PARTIES.
- 4 – IDENTIFY THE CONSEQUENCES.
- 5 – IDENTIFY THE RELEVANT PRINCIPLES,
- 6 – CONSIDER YOUR CHARACTER &
- 7 – THINK CREATIVELY ABOUT POTENTIAL.
- 8 – CHECK YOUR GUT.
What are God’s values?
The Bible describes God as holy, pure, good, righteous, just, merciful, trustworthy, faithful – a God of grace and love.
What is the significance of moral theology?
Moral theology appeals to the authority of revelation, specifically as found in the preaching and activity of Jesus Christ. The moral teaching in Christian communities has varied in the different eras, regions, and confessional traditions in which Christianity has been professed.
How is morality determined?
Theories of Morality. Right and wrong is determined by what you — the subject — just happens to think (or ‘feel’) is right or wrong. In its common form, Moral Subjectivism amounts to the denial of moral principles of any significant kind, and the possibility of moral criticism and argumentation.
What are the 5 steps of ethical decision making?
The Leader’s Choice: Five Steps to Ethical Decision Making….
- Assessment: Make sure you have all the facts about the dilemma.
- Alternatives: Consider your choices.
- Analysis: Identify your candidate decision and test its validity.
- Application: Apply ethical principles to your candidate decision.
- Action: Make a decision.