How do I upload my CV to Eskom?
- Visit the Eskom career site.
- Sign In/Register your CV. To apply online for any of the posted positions, register to open an account or sign in if you are already a registered member.
- Browse Available Jobs. Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying!
What qualifications do I need to work at Eskom?
Eskom Learnerships Minimum Requirements
- Grade 10 or higher (Technical / Academic) N2 including Mathematics, Science, Trade Theory and Drawings.
- Relevant NCV 4 qualification with Grade 10 or higher including Mathematics and Science.
How do I send an email to Eskom?
- Head office physical address: Megawatt Park. Maxwell Drive. Sunninghill. Sandton.
- Switchboard: +27 11 800 8111.
- Head office postal address: PO Box 1091. Johannesburg. 2001.
- Email: [email protected].
What does Rotek Engineering do?
Eskom Rotek Industries specialises in engineering consultancy, construction, plant operations and general maintenance services for all power generation equipment and associated power infrastructure.
How do I apply for a Transnet apprenticeship?
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or.
- National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or.
- Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory.
Is Eskom a private company?
As a state owned enterprise, Eskom is guided by the principles of the Code of Corporate Practices and Conduct contained in the King Report on Corporate Governance for South Africa 2002 (King II Report), as well as the Protocol on Corporate Governance in the Public Sector 2002.
Who is the owner of Eskom?
Eskom is a South African electricity public utility….Eskom.
|Founded||1 March 1923|
|Headquarters||Sunninghill, South Africa|
|Key people||Malegapuru Makgoba (Chairman) Andre de Ruyter (Group Chief Executive)|
Who owns rotek industries?
Rotek Industries. Eskom Rotek Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eskom Enterprises, which in turn forms part of Eskom Holdings.