How do I Uninstall Java 11 on Centos?
- Remove the Oracle’s Java folder: sudo rm -r /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-oracle.
- Install OpenJDK 8 from APT: sudo apt install openjdk-8-jdk openjdk-8-jre.
- Confirm Java version using: java -version.
How do I Uninstall Java JDK?
- Click Start.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Apps & features.
- Select the program to uninstall and then click its Uninstall button.
- Respond to the prompts to complete the uninstall.
How do I remove old JDK from Linux?
Uninstall Oracle JDK
- Remove The Link. First of all remove the alternatives by executing the following commands: $ sudo update-alternatives –remove “java” “/usr/lib/jvm/jdk[version]/bin/java”
- Remove The Package. After removing link, remove the package inside /usr/lib/jvm/jdk[version] by executing following command:
How do I Uninstall and reinstall JDK?
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click the Control Panel. In the Control Panel, double-click the Add/Remove Programs. On the Install/Uninstall tab, click the Java version you want to uninstall, and then click Add/Remove. When you are prompted to continue with the Uninstall, click Yes.
How do I uninstall java from Ubuntu terminal?
Open up the terminal on Ubuntu. Get the JDK package name using dpkg and grep….Remove Java from Ubuntu
- Launch the terminal using Ctrl + Alt + T.
- Issue the following command to remove Java from your system. sudo apt remove default-jdk default-jre.
- Confirm the uninstallation process by typing y.
How do I uninstall Java tool silently?
Type the command Setup. bat /s option to initiate a silent mode uninstallation process.
How do I completely remove JDK from Ubuntu?
How do I downgrade Java version in Linux?
- You have to install the openjdk-8-jre : sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jre.
- Next switch to the jre-8 version: $ sudo update-alternatives –config java There are 2 choices for the alternative java (providing /usr/bin/java).