How do I set up HP ePrint?
How do I ePrint?
- Enable Web Services on your printer and link your printer to HP Smart to get your printer’s unique email address. Learn more.
- Create a new email message and then add any attachments that you would like to print, up to 10MB total.
- Enter your ePrint email address in the To: field.
- Send the email.
How do I enable ePrint on my HP printer?
Click the Sign In button located in the upper-right corner of the page, and then sign in with the administrator password. Select the HP Web Services tab, and then select the Enable Web Services button. Select the Enable HP ePrint check box, and then select Apply.
How do I log into my HP ePrint?
Sign in to HP Smart. Select your printer, if necessary. Scroll down to ePrint Access, and then click ePrint Access, if necessary. Select Allowed.
How do I register my new HP printer wirelessly?
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network, and then enter the password to complete the connection. Note:
How do I access my HP ePrint email?
Find the printer email address
- From the printer control panel: Tap the HP ePrint icon or button , or navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to locate the Web Services menu. The ePrint email address displays on the Web Services screen.
- From your HP account: Sign in to HP Smart (in English).
How do I set up HP ePrint email?
Print from a smartphone or tablet
- On your device, open the document or photo that you want to print.
- Tap the “Action” or “Share” icon.
- Select the email option. Your device will automatically open a new email message.
- Enter your printer’s address.
- Enter a subject.
- Tap “Send”
Is ePrint the same as AirPrint?
It filters the list of printers it finds and then displays only the compatible printers. All HP ePrint printers and MFPs are Apple AirPrint compatible.