How do I set bandwidth management on SonicWall?
Configuring Global Bandwidth Management (BWM)
- Login to the SonicWall management GUI.
- Click Manage in the top navigation menu.
- Navigate to Firewall Settings | Bandwidth Management page.
- Select radio-button Global under Bandwidth Management Type.
- Click Accept.
How do I limit bandwidth on SonicWall?
- Navigate to Network | Interfaces and on the right side of the screen open the configure menu for the desired WAN Interface.
- Navigate to Advanced tab an Enable both the Ingress and Egress Bandwidth Limitation checkboxes.
- Input the Ingress and Egress Speeds of your WAN in Kbps.
- Click OK .
How do I check bandwidth on SonicWall?
- Login to the firewall as Administrator.
- Navigate to AppFlow | Flow Reporting | Settings.
- Ensure that the following are enabled.
- Click Accept.
- Navigate to Dashboard | Real-Time Monitor to check which applications are using the most bandwidth.
- Also navigate to Dashboard | AppFlow Monitor.
How do you configure bandwidth?
Please log in to the web management interface to setup bandwidth control.
- Open the web browser and in the address bar type in the default access like:: http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Type the username and password in the login page.
- Click on Bandwidth Control-Control Settings on the left menu.
- Click Save to save the Settings.
How do you tell what is using the most bandwidth?
To find out which one’s at fault, start with the tools your computer already offers. In Windows 10, open the Settings app and type “Data usage” into the search form to get to Win 10’s overview of your network status, then click or tap “Data usage” to see which apps have used the most bandwidth over the past 30 days.