How do I fix Windows Hello face not working?
HP PCs – Troubleshooting Windows Hello Face Recognition
- Step 1: Uninstall and reinstall the IR camera driver.
- Step 2: Remove the Face Recognition and PIN sign-in settings.
- Step 3: Clear the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Step 4: Add a PIN and set up Face Recognition.
- Step 5: Perform a system reset.
How do I get Windows Hello to work?
Learn about Windows Hello and set it up
- Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options .
- Under Ways to sign in, you’ll see three choices to sign in with Windows Hello: Select Facial recognition (Windows Hello) to set up facial recognition sign-in with your PC’s infrared camera or an external infrared camera.
Why can I not use Windows Hello?
Check for updates. Checking for Windows updates might fix issues you’re having with Windows Hello. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
Why is Windows Hello face not available on my device?
To fix that, try to update the corresponding drivers: Right-click on Windows key and select Device Manager. Locate the Hello, webcam, and fingerprint drivers individually and right-click on each of them. Select Remove driver software and wait for the removal to be finished.
How do I fix Windows isn’t Hello available on this device?
Locate the Biometric devices option and expand by clicking on the arrow left to its name. Right-click on the device you are using to access Windows Hello (such as a fingerprint scanner) and select the Update Driver option. Restart your computer and check to see if Windows Hello is working again.
How do I fix Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown?
How can I fix the Windows Hello preventing sign-in options?
- Set up Windows Hello again.
- Sign in with a PIN or password then set up Windows Hello again.
- Check your hardware or software.
- Remove the Windows Hello sign-in option.
- Make sure you have the latest drivers.
- Reset your system.
- Perform a System Restore.
Will there be a Windows 11 operating system?
Windows 11 is due out later in 2021 and will be delivered over several months. The rollout of the upgrade to Windows 10 devices already in use today will begin in 2022 through the first half of that year.
Why does Microsoft keep saying my PIN is incorrect?
Go to Settings, Accounts, Sign in options, PIN, remove, reboot and use your password. Go to Settings, Accounts, Sign in options, PIN and Enter your pin again. Reboot an see if it comes up again. If it does report it in Feedback Hub.