How do I clear the cache for a specific domain in Chrome?
For a specific Site: First, make sure the Site is active in the current tab, then press F5 as described above. If that won’t help, press Shift+F5 which will reload the page ignoring the Cache. Still no luck? Clear Chrome entire Cache by pressing Shift+Control+Delete.
How do I clear the cache for a specific domain?
go to chrome://settings/siteData (earlier versions: chrome://settings/content/cookies ) type the domain name in the search box. click delete.
How do I clear cache and cookies for a specific website Chrome?
Delete specific cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings .
- Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for the website’s name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- To confirm, click Clear.
Can you set Chrome to automatically clear cache?
Click the “Show advanced settings” link at the bottom of the Settings page. Click the “Content settings” button under the Privacy header. Under Cookies, select “Keep local data only until I quit my browser” and click “OK”. When you close Chrome, it will now automatically clear your cookies.
How do I clear Chrome cache and delete?
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome Toolbar (3 lines to the right of the URL window) and then select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security.
- Click the Cookies and other site data.
- Toggle the setting Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome.
- Close the Tab.
How do I clear my cache fast?
If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.
Does restarting clear Chrome cache?
Sometimes simply “refreshing/reloading” your web page does not clear the cache. In these cases, if you hold down the “Shift” key while hitting the “Refresh” button (on a Windows/PC, hold the Control key while refreshing) this will magically clear the browser cache more thoroughly.