Can any Bluetooth headphones work with TV?
The answer is an absolutely yes. If your TV has built-in Bluetooth capability, connecting wireless headphones is a matter of on-screen configuration. But if it doesn’t have Bluetooth, you are still able to use wireless headphones with the TV, using the help of third-party devices such as Bluetooth audio transmitter.
Can you use wireless headphones with a smart TV?
Smart TVs are built with wireless connection technology built-in to the set itself so that you can use wireless headphones for the TV. Using the on-screen display, you can connect your Bluetooth accessories. Find the Accessory menu for your TV, open the Bluetooth options, and set it to Pairing mode.
How can I listen to my TV with wireless headphones?
Just open the Settings menu > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Other Devices > Add New Device. Then, put your wireless headphones into pairing mode; they should pop up on the screen. Once you select them, your TV’s audio will come through your headphones.
What should I look for in TV headphones?
What to look for
- TV headphones that communicate with a Bluetooth transmitter inserted into a TV. They’re generally compatible with the aptX HD and aptX Low Latency codecs.
- TV headphones that communicate with an RF (radio frequency) base station that’s connected to a TV’s headphones jack.
Do smart TVs have Bluetooth?
Yes, many smart TV models today come with Bluetooth built in. Sony, LG, Samsung, Toshiba, and Hisense, all make Bluetooth enabled smart TVs. For smart TVs that don’t have Bluetooth, you can still make them “Bluetooth enabled” by using a Bluetooth transmitter or downloading the TV manufacturer’s smart phone app.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my LG TV?
With your TV powered on:
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- From the Sound menu select Sound Out.
- Select LG Sound Sync Bluetooth from the list, then select Detect.
- Choose your LG device from the list to pair.