Which flashlight app is best?
Other permissions are also acceptable if they are needed for any special features of a given application.
- Shake Flashlight by AndroidRock (Free With Ads)
- Color Flashlight (Free With Ads)
- Icon Torch (Free With Optional Donation)
- Tiny Flashlight (Free With Ads)
- Flashlight Free (Free With No Ads)
Why does flashlight app use data?
Flashlight apps need an Internet connection and know your location and other data that allows advertising to be adapted to your habits. Consequently, downloading and using these apps is not necessarily dangerous, but it is better to err on the side of caution.
Is the flashlight app safe?
According to new reports from security researchers at Avast, a large number of flashlight apps on the Google Play store were found to contain numerous sketchy permissions requests, and in some cases, outright malware.
Which is the best flashlight app for Android?
The best flashlight apps for Android
- Color Flashlight.
- Classic Flashlight.
- Ruddy Rooster Flashlight.
- Flashlight HD.
What does torchlight mean?
Definition of torchlight 1 : light given by torches. 2 : torch.
What is a safe flashlight app for iPhone?
Best Flash Light! by RV AppStudios.
Are flashlight apps safe?
But many flashlight apps nevertheless have enough system privileges to be able to steal user information, disable antivirus scanning, install malicious software or get the user to click on malicious links — if they were so inclined. And all it takes is a software update to turn a benign app into a malicious one.
Which apps should I delete?
Unnecessary Mobile Apps You Should Remove from Your Android Phone
- Cleaning Apps. You do not need to clean your phone often unless your device is hard pressed for storage space.
- Antivirus. Antivirus apps seem to be everybody’s favorite.
- Battery Saving Apps.
- RAM Savers.
- Default Browsers.