What do the lyrics to waterfalls mean?
The song’s concept was inspired by the Paul McCartney song, “Waterfalls”, which opens with the lyric “Don’t go jumping waterfalls.” The phrase itself, “don’t go chasing waterfalls” refers to self-destructive and unsafe behavior, encouraging people to stick to the “rivers and the lakes that you’re used to”.
Who originally sang waterfalls?
The Beatles Encyclopedia: Everything Fab Four says Paul McCartney released a song in 1980 called “Waterfalls.” The song features no instrumentation besides Paul’s Fender Rhodes Electric Piano.
Who wrote waterfalls song?
Marqueze EthridgeRico WadeSleepy BrownRay Murray
Waterfalls (A Capella)/Composers
What genre is Waterfalls by TLC?
R&B/SoulWaterfalls (A Capella) / Genre
What do you caption a waterfall picture?
📸 Best Waterfall Captions for Instagram
- Just go with the flow.
- Sorry, TLC. I chased the waterfall.
- OK Mother Nature, I see you flexing.
- Good to the last drop.
- Live in the water, love by the moon.
- Livestreaming. Literally.
- Not every paradise is tropical.
- Always take the scenic route.
When did the song Waterfalls come out?
1994Waterfalls (A Capella) / Released
Who were the TLC?
Rozonda ThomasTionne WatkinsCrystal Jones
Can you swim in the Waterfalls?
Don’t swim above, or under, waterfalls: Heavy currents can wash people over falls, and undertows can trap swimmers underwater. Avoid swimming above, or directly beneath waterfalls.
How do you comment on a waterfall?
Short Waterfall Captions for Instagram
- “Like a river, life doesn’t flow backwards.”
- “Happily chasing waterfalls.”
- “Just go with the flow.
- “I am like a waterfall; wild and free.”
- “Happiness comes in rushes.”
- “Paradise found.”