Is there a voice activated mouse?
It’s an easy-to-use, hands-free mouse alternative that lets you control your computer and all your applications by simply saying numbers. VoiceComputer is a hands-free mouse alternative for those who have RSI, Carpal Tunnel, sore hands, wrists, or shoulders and for those who want an ergonomic way to avoid all of this.
How do I unlock my computer with voice?
Use voice recognition in Windows
- Select (Start) > Settings > Time & language > Speech.
- Under Microphone, select the Get started button.
- The Speech wizard window opens, and the setup starts automatically. If the wizard detects issues with your microphone, they will be listed in the wizard dialog box.
How do I use voice command on mouse?
To use these commands, you must have selected the Enable mouse motion commands option on the Options dialog box—Commands tab.
- Move your pointer over the object.
- Say “Mouse Click”.
- Say one of the following:
- Optionally say one of the following:
- Say “Stop” to drop the object.
How do I activate voice control on Windows 10?
How to control voice activation settings in Windows 10
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Voice activation.
- Switch the Allow apps to use voice activation setting to On or Off.
How do you use the mouse dragon?
To click and drag objects:
- Say “MouseGrid”. Numbered areas appear.
- Say “”. The pointer moves to the area and Dragon redraws the grid smaller.
- Do one of the following: If the pointer is positioned over the object, say “Mark”.
- Say “MouseGrid”.
- Say “” to select the new object location.
- Say “Drag”.
Why is my speech recognition not working?
If you have trouble starting Voice Access on the lock screen, try the following steps: In the Google app, go to Settings. Voice, then turn on Unlock with Voice Match or Trusted voice. This setting lets you use “Ok Google” to turn on Voice Access from the lock screen.
How do I enable voice access?
To turn on Voice Access, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Voice Access.
- Tap Use Voice Access.
- Start Voice Access in one of these ways:
- Say a command, such as “Open Gmail.” Learn more Voice Access commands.
Do you need Cortana for speech recognition?
These users will benefit from being able to always use their voice to control the computer. Cortana is a new personal assistant feature added to Windows 10 that allows you to control your computer with your voice….Common Speech Recognition Commands.
|To do this||Say this|
|Wake up speech recognition||“Start Listening”|