Is Little things still on the App Store?
Happy to announce that Little Things Forever will be available on May 31st from the App Store. Little Things Forever is a universal app able to run on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and will be available for US$2.99 (and the equivalent in the currency of your choice).
What is the best word search game for iPad?
Best Word Games for iPhone and iPad in 2022
- Word Search Pro.
- Word Crossy – A crossword game.
- Word Cookies.
- WordBrain: Challenging puzzles.
- Alphabear: Words Across Tim.
- Sticky Terms.
How do you search for new games on the App Store?
Go to App Store, enter “iPad” in the search. Then sort by release date and you can scroll through the daily new apps.
How do you hide apps on iPad?
Hide apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the account button , or your photo or initials, at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, tap My Purchases.
- Find the app that you want, then swipe left on it and tap Hide.
- Tap Done.
How do you get back apps you’ve hidden?
Tap your profile image on the top right portion of the app. Tap your Apple ID and key in your Apple ID passcode. Scroll down and select “Hidden Purchases”, then, look for the app that you wish to unhide and tap the cloud arrow icon to re-download it.
How do I search for an app on my iPad?
Find your apps in App Library on iPad
- Go to the Home Screen, then swipe left past all your Home Screen pages to get to App Library. You can also open App Library quickly by tapping.
- Tap the search field at the top of the screen, then enter the name of the app you’re looking for.
- To open an app, tap it.
Does iPad have app drawer?
Use the App Library to find and open your apps From your Home Screen, swipe your finger to the left until you see the App Library. Your apps are sorted in the App Library by category. The apps that you use most frequently appear as large icons that you can tap to open the app directly.