How do you beat dark ages Level 13?
- When you get Pea-nut, save it.
- Use Grave Busters to remove all the tombstones.
- Remember to plant Fume-shrooms, as it will extremely help you deal with Jester Zombies, so Wizard Zombie will not make a threat.
- Now, plant one Pea-nut in each lane.
- Try to kill Wizard Zombies as quickly as you can.
How do you stop the zombies from spinning?
Plants that can defeat Jester Zombie under certain conditions:
- Guacodile (pit will be deflected but will immediately rush when hit by it)
- Red Stinger, Fire Peashooter, Bowling Bulb, Sun Bean, Starfruit, Citron, Cabbage-pult (Plant Food)
- Strawburst (if the berry size is either medium or large)
How do you stop the Joker zombies?
To defeat the Jester Zombie, the player should use area-of-effect plants, instant-kill plants, splash damage plants, plants that utilize non-physical projectiles, etc. Jester Zombie can deflect projectiles shot by these Plants: Peashooter.
How do you beat Dark Ages Night 12?
Kill them quickly or use Cherry Bombs on them. Use Grave Busters to remove any tombstones on the lawn. You can launch a lawn mower when this level becomes too hard. When the Puff-shroom start flashing, you should quickly give the Puff-shroom plant food.
What is the most annoying zombie in plants vs zombies?
The Octo zombie is one of the most hated zombies in the game.
How do you beat the wizard in plants vs zombies 2?
Therefore, the best way stop wizard zombies is to kill them quickly. Coconut Cannon, while expensive, is a particularly good choice since they can deal with large amounts of Wizard Zombies quite easily; just be sure to plant them at the back of the lawn.
What is the most annoying zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
Is PvZ 1 or 2 better?
PvZ1 for sure. I find it the better game mainly because of its paced, relaxed gameplay. PvZ2 rushes the player a lot due to its very difficult nature. The first game’s graphics and soundtrack i find better, plus the old art style.