How do I print landscape in Excel 2010?
Select the worksheet, worksheets, or worksheet data that you want to print. Click File > Print. In the Page Orientation drop-down box, under Settings, click Portrait Orientation or Landscape Orientation. When you are ready to print, click Print.
How do I print in color in Excel 2010?
Printing Color in Excel 2010
- Select “File” and then “Print”
- Click on “Page Setup,” which is at the bottom underneath Settings.
- Then click on “Sheet” and uncheck the “Black and White” box.
How do I get my Excel spreadsheet to print in color?
Click on the [Page] tab. Click on the [Options] button. The Document Properties window will be displayed with the Paper / Output tab. Select [Color] from the Output Color pull-down menu.
How do I set the print area and gray out the rest in Excel?
How to quickly grey out all unused area in Excel?
- Enable the sheet in which you want to display working area only, and click View > Page Break Preview.
- Select a range you want to display only, and click Kutools > Show & Hide > Set Scroll Area.
- If you want to display all, click Kutools > Show & Hide > Unhide All Ranges.
How do I Print landscape in Excel?
Simply set the orientation for each sheet as appropriate, and then print the entire workbook.
- Click the sheet.
- On the Layout tab, under Page Setup, click Orientation, and then click Landscape.
- On the File menu, click Print.
How do I make my Excel spreadsheet landscape?
Click the “Portrait Orientation” button in the Settings section and select “Landscape Orientation.” Choosing this option changes the sheet’s orientation for printing and within the Excel workbook.
How do you print in color on Microsoft Word 2010?
Print background color or image
- Go to File > Options.
- Select Display.
- Under Printing Options select Print background colors and images.
Why is Excel not printing in Colour?
You will need to go into the Devices and Printers menu from the Windows 7 Start menu, right-click the printer, click Printer Preferences, then look for a Black and White or Grayscale option and turn it off.
Why is my excel not printing in color?
Why is my fill color not printing in Excel?
On the problem worksheets use File > Page Setup. Click on the Sheet tab in the dialog. Make sure Black and White is not checked. Make sure Draft Quality is not checked.
How do you quickly GREY out unused cells in Excel?
Step by step process – How to grey out unused areas of a worksheet: Excel
- Firstly, open your Excel document.
- After that, select the row header under the last row that contains a record of information on your sheet.
- Press (Control/Command + Shift + Down arrow).
- Click the “fill color” button.
- Select any shade of grey.