How do I get the ilom snapshot?
How to Create a Snapshot With the Oracle ILOM Web Interface
- Log in to the Oracle ILOM web interface.
- Select Snapshot from the Maintenance tab.
- Select the data set you want: Normal, FRU ID, Full, or Custom.
- Select the Enabled check box if you want to collect only log files from the data set.
What is ilom in server?
Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) 2.0 is the system management firmware you can use to monitor, manage, and configure a variety of Sun server platforms.
How do I shutdown my ilom server?
Shut down the Oracle Solaris OS. Switch from the system console prompt to the SP console prompt. Note – To perform an immediate shutdown, use the stop -force -script /SYS command.
What is ilom in Exadata?
What is ILOM? Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) provides the service processor (SP), hardware and software, a way to manage an Exadata machine component; i.e. compute nodes, cell nodes, storage nodes, etc. The ILOM is pre-installed on these components.
How can I check my ilom status in Exadata?
To monitor the state of the system and view open problems, you can use the Oracle ILOM CLI or web interface. To check the system status from the SP or CMM web interface, click System Information > Summary. Review the sub-system status messages appearing in the Status table.
What is ilom in Oracle?
Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) is the service processor embedded on all Oracle’s x86 and SPARC servers. Oracle ILOM enables a full in-band management interface and a full out-of-band management interface, which provides a “just like being there” remote management capability.
How can I check fault in ilom?
How to View Fault Status Using the Oracle ILOM Command-Line…
- Use the command: -> show /SP/faultmgmt. You see output similar to the following: -> show /SP/faultmgmt /SP/faultmgmt Targets: shell 0 (/SYS) 1 (/SYS/BL1) 2 (/SYS/BL2) Properties: Commands: cd show.
- Use the command: ->show faulty.
What is ilom snapshot?
Caution – The purpose of the Oracle ILOM Service Snapshot utility is to collect data for use by Oracle Services personnel to diagnose system problems. Customers should not run this utility unless requested to do so by Oracle Services.
How do I connect my ilom console?
Ensure that you have Console (c) role privileges in Oracle ILOM.
- Log in to the Oracle ILOM command-line interface.
- Type start /HOST/console.
- Type y to confirm that you want to access the host console.
- If you are prompted for user credentials, enter the requested information to access the host server operating system.