How do I contact an inmate in Parker County jail?

How do I contact an inmate in Parker County jail?

In Person: Please contact our jail staff at 817-594-4208.

How can you find out if someone is in jail in Texas?

Besides the online locator tool, the TDCJ allows interested persons to carry out inmate lookup by phone. To obtain this information, call the general information line at (936) 295-6371 or (800) 535-0283.

Who is warden at Parker County jail?

King, Ron
Sheriff’s Office

Name Title Phone
King, Ron Warden 817-594-4208
Griffin, Stacy Assistant Warden 817-594-4208
Bilbay, Tony Captain/Criminal Investigations Division 817-594-8845

Do I have a warrant in Parker County?

Carrying out a Parker County warrant search They can be found at 129 Hogle St. Weatherford, Texas 76086 or contacted at 817-594-8845. If you are the subject of the inquiry, exercise caution since if you are wanted for a crime, visiting a police station may lead to your incarceration.

Who runs Parker County Jail?

LaSalle Corrections
While the jail is the constitutional responsibility of the Sheriff, its daily operations are managed by LaSalle Corrections. Since taking over jail operation duties in 2007, private contractors have saved the taxpayers of Parker County countless dollars with their efficient management system.

How do I find out if I have a warrant in Tarrant county?

To find out if there is an outstanding warrant on your name, you should turn to the sheriff office. You can contact the warrant division via the phone (817-884-1320) or pay them a visit. Their location is 200 Taylor 6th floor, Fort Worth, Texas 76102.

How do I send money to Parker County Jail?

If you wish to send money in to an inmate for their commissary purchases, you can drop off a cashier’s check or money order to the Visitation Officer during visitation hours or mail one into the facility. The cashier’s check or money order must be in the name of “C/O Inmate Trust Fund” and then the inmate’s name.