How do I connect my mini projector to my computer?
What to Know
- Plug an HDMI cable into your laptop and the projector (using an adapter if necessary), then turn on the projector and open the lens.
- Open the display settings on your laptop and adjust as necessary.
- Use mirror display to project your desktop, or extend display for the projector to act as a second monitor.
How do I connect my LED projector to my HP laptop?
Steps for Connecting a Laptop to a Projector
- Make sure your computer and laptop are both turned off.
- Connect the video cable (usually VGA) from your laptop’s external video port to the projector.
- Plug your projector into an electrical outlet and press the “power” button to turn it ON.
- Turn on your laptop.
How do I connect my HP computer to a projector?
The answer may be a special cable or adapter. For example, HP provides a small DVI to VGA adapter in the box with many of its computers. Connect this adapter to the DVI port on the computer and then connect the VGA cable from the monitor or TV into the adapter.
How do you use a mini projector?
If your phone supports MHL, HDMI alt mode, or DP alt mode, you can connect it to a mini projector using a corresponding cable. Just connect one end of the cable to your phone and the other end to your projector, and the phone will output HDMI to the projector just like a laptop.
How do I mirror my computer to a projector?
You can set up your computer for wireless projection from the Devices menu in Windows 10.
- Select the Screen Mirroring Settings on your projector as necessary.
- Press the LAN button on the remote control to switch to the Screen Mirroring source.
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Select Connected Devices.
How do I connect my laptop to my mini projector with HDMI?
Connect the HDMI cable to your laptop’s HDMI port and connect the cable to the other end of your LCD projector. When you plug the cable in, make sure that it is securely in place so that it won’t come loose. Turn on the laptop. Your computer or laptop screen should now display on the projector.