How do I check my MetLife claim?
Can I check the status of my claim? Yes, you can. Once we receive the documents, you can call our customer service team at 1-800-638-5000 for updates. If you’re filing as an individual beneficiary, we can also send you status updates via email or text if you selected one of these options when completing the claim kit.
How do I file a claim with MetLife?
Call 1-800-854-6011 to report a new claim or for claim status. Our claims team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you.
How do I get reimbursed from MetLife?
How to submit a claim:
- Sign in to MyBenefits now.
- Make sure to have the following information available: Your contact information. Disability details. Physician contact information.
- A MetLife Claims specialist will be in touch within 1-2 business days to confirm next steps.
How long does it take to get a life insurance payout from MetLife?
about 5 to 7 days
MetLife Life Insurance claims payout time is about 5 to 7 days. You have a choice of getting the death benefit as a check or as a deposit in the Total Control Account.
Does MetLife have an email address?
MetLife doesn’t have email support.
How long does a beneficiary have to claim a life insurance policy?
Legal Limit & Conditions of Death Claim As per the time limits set by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India, insurers should settle death claim within 30 days. This condition applies to all claims where the insurer does not see the need to investigate the cause of death.
Where do I mail my MetLife life insurance claim?
- Term Life, Whole Life, and Universal Life Policies.
- Variable Life Policies. MetLife. PO Box 371351. Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7351.
- For all other policies: MetLife. PO Box 371487. Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7487.