How do I change the sync settings on my iPhone?
To change your sync settings, open the Settings app and tap “Accounts.” Tap the account you want to change the sync settings for, then tap the “Sync” tab. You can then choose which items to sync with your device.
How do I change my media sync options on my phone?
How do I change my sync settings? To change your sync settings, open the Settings app and tap on “Accounts & Passwords”. Tap on the account you want to change the sync settings for, then toggle the switches for the types of data you want to sync.
How do I manage media sync options on my iPhone?
How to Change Media Sync Options?
- Click the Device tab.
- Under Settings, choose the content type that you want to stop syncing. Here we take Podcasts as an example.
- Uncheck the box next to Sync Podcasts.
- Click Apply to confirm the settings.
How do I change my sync settings?
To turn on sync, you’ll need a Google Account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings. Turn on sync.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- If you want to turn on sync, tap Yes, I’m in.
Where is the Sync option on iPhone?
Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Learn what to do if you don’t see the icon. From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, click the type of content that you want to sync or remove. To turn syncing on for a content type, select the checkbox next to Sync.
What does media sync options mean on iPhone?
“Change iPhone media sync option” refers to changing the options of data on your iPhone to be synced with iTunes. One thing you need to know is that, for better usage of the iPhone, you should make sure that it always has a minimum of at least 10% of your iPhone’s total storage.
What is media in iPhone settings?
Media: Music, videos, podcasts, ringtones, and artwork. Mail: Emails and their attachments. Apple Books: Books and PDFs in the Books app. Messages: Messages and their attachments.
What is sync settings?
When you sync You can see and update your synced info on all your devices, like bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings. You’ll sign in automatically to Gmail, YouTube, Search, and other Google services. If you were signed in before turning on sync, you’ll stay signed in.
How do I turn on Sync library on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.