How do I add a subsite to Quick Launch?
Your feedback is important to us, help us by logging in to rate this article and provide feedback.
- To add a page, subsite, list, library or external link to the left menu (Quick Launch) in your SharePoint site, click EDIT LINKS.
- Then + Link.
- Now click on EDIT LINKS and paste in the URL.
How do I add a link to Quick Launch in SharePoint?
To add a link to quick launch navigation in modern SharePoint sites,
- Click on the “Edit” link at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- Hover over the quick launch menu and click on the “+” icon where you want to add a link.
- On the Add a link dialog box, Enter the URL and display name for the link.
How do I edit a quick link in SharePoint?
If your page is not already in edit mode, click Edit at the top right of the page, and select the Quick links web part. Hover over the link you want to edit, and select the Edit item pencil at the bottom of the item you want to edit.
Where is the Quick Launch in SharePoint?
The Quick Launch menu is displayed on the homepage of a SharePoint site and contains links to featured lists and libraries on the site, sub-sites of the current site, and People and Groups. By using settings pages for each list or library, you can choose which lists and libraries appear on the Quick Launch.
How do I create a quick link in SharePoint?
Now, complete the following steps:
- Go to the SharePoint page that you’d like to add the Quick Links web part to.
- Click Edit on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the + icon next to any existing section to add a new section for the Quick Links web part.
How do I enable subsites in SharePoint?
Manage detailed site and subsite creation settings in the classic SharePoint admin center
- In the left pane of the new SharePoint admin center, select Settings. At the bottom of the page, select classic settings page.
- Under Site Creation, select to show or hide the Create site command.
- Select OK when you are done.
How do I add a subsite to a Quick Launch bar in SharePoint?
- Go to your top site, Site Actions > Site Settings > Modify Navigations.
- Check the box Show Subsites under Subsites and Pages section.
- Click OK to save.