How can I get job in Punjab Police?
How to Fill Offline Punjab Police Applications?
- Open the official site of the Punjab Police Department, i.e. punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Search for the notification which you want to apply for.
- Download the Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF.
- Go through the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully,
Can I join Punjab Police after 12th?
Education Qualification: Minimum Any Graduation Degree or its equivalent. For Ex-Serviceman Minimum Qualification is Matriculation . Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years as on 01/01/2022. Further age relaxation details check from notification.
How can I become a Punjab Police Constable?
Punjab Police recruitment is for matric pass individuals. Download, fill out and submit the Punjab Police application form. Download the no-slip roll. As soon as feasible, the merit list will be updated as well.
What is the salary of Constable in Punjab Police Pakistan?
Rs 119,195 (PKR)/yr The average police constable gross salary in Pakistan is Rs 2,151,543 or an equivalent hourly rate of Rs 1,034. In addition, they earn an average bonus of Rs 119,195.
How can I join ASI in Punjab police?
Eligibility Criteria for joining Police Force as an ASI Selection criteria include a written test, an interview, a medical examination, and finally a training course so the candidate can learn the duties of this job and after completing it, the candidate can become a police officer.
What rank is Constable?
Constable is the first rank, one rank below a sergeant and five ranks below chief superintendent in all police forces in the United Kingdom. Within the British Police, all police officers are sworn in as and hold the basic powers of a constable.
What is qualification for ASI?
The ASI is selected through Federal Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for joining this field requires education of intermediate, height should be 5 feet 6 inches and age limit of one should be from 18 to 25 years.
How can I become DSP after 12th?
- The person who likes to become the DSP has to complete his 12th from any of the stream either maths, science, or commerce background with min 55% of marks.
- After completion of 12th they should graduate with a degree from any stream like BA/BS.