Can I control fan speed on ASUS laptop?
ASUS incorporates their Q-Fan control system into some of their products, which reduces fan noise by matching fan speed to the cooling needs of the CPU in real time. When the CPU is hot, the fan will operate at maximum speed, and when the CPU is cool, the fan will operate at minimum speed, which is quieter.
How do I control the fan speed on my ASUS computer?
- Tick to set the Chassis fan’s mode.
- Click and drag to set the fan’s rotation speed.
- Click and drag the sliders to adjust the fan’s responsiveness.
- Click to switch between the CPU and chassis fan screens.
- Click to select different thermal sensor onboard for chassis fan’s speed control.
- Click to undo the changes.
How do I control the Fan on my ASUS TUF?
If your TUF didn’t come with Gaming center installed you can download it from ASUS support page. Start SpeedFan, press CONFIGURE button and select the Fan Control tab. Enlarge the window if needed. In the example image we have already created a Fan Controller and called it “CPU Fan Control Strategy”.
How do I speed up my ASUS laptop fan?
How do I control the fan speed on my Asus laptop?
- Click the screen to select the type of fan that you want to customize.
- Click to switch between CPU and chassis fan screens.
- Click to maximize the fan speed.
- Click to increase the fan speed for a high cooling capability.
How do you get the fan Xpert 4?
How to use Fan Xpert 4 in AI Suite 3 to control the fan?
- Open AI Suite 3.
- Click Fan Xpert 4.
- Click Fan tuning to apply the suitable setting on all of fans.
- Tuning proceeding.
- Tuning process is finished when the screen shows Available.
- User can choose default mode: Silent/Standard/Turbo/Full speed from the list.
Does ASUS fan Xpert work on laptops?
Does ASUS fan Xpert work on laptop? ASUS Fan Xpert 3.00. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from hardware diagnostic software without restrictions.