Why is my Android phone not reading my SD card?
Causes of SD Card Not Detected Error: The SD card file system is not supported by the phone. SD card has a file system error or contains bad sectors. SD card driver is outdated. SD card is damaged or corrupted.
Why is my phone not recognizing my SD card?
On an Android phone go to Settings > Storage, find the SD Card section. If it shows the “Unmount SD Card” or “Mount SD Card” option, perform these operations to fix the problem. During this process make sure the phone is not connected to Computer.
How do I fix my SD card not reading?
If the problem of android not recognizing sd card persists, try the below-listed solutions:
- Easiest Way- Reboot your phone.
- Use a card reader and computer to fix the problem.
- Repair SD card not detected in mobile by CHKDSK Command.
- Unmount the SD Card.
- Updating The SD Card Driver.
- Formatting the SD Card.
How do I fix a SD card that is not displayed?
On your Android phone, go to Settings> Storage, find SD card section. If it shows “Mount SD card” or “Unmount SD card” option, perform these operations to fix the problem. This solution has been proved to be able to solve some SD card not recognized problems.
How do you fix a denied SD card?
How to Fix SD Card Access Denied Error?
- 1 Recover Data from Inaccessible SD Card.
- 2 Gain Permission to Inaccessible SD Card.
- 3 Run CHKDSK to Repair the Inaccessible SD Card.
- 4 Format the Inaccessible SD Card.
How do I activate my micro SD card on my Android tablet?
- Go to “Settings”, and then select “Storage & USB”.
- At the bottom of the list you should see the SD card’s details, including the option to format it and make it “Internal” storage.
- Once this is done, reboot the device and you can start running things from the card.