What can I use instead of a patty case?
Use parchment paper instead of cups, Chapple says, for an upgraded case for your muffins or cupcakes, and you’ll never worry about cupcake liners again. First, cut a sheet of parchment into five-to-six-inch squares.
What are Patty cases made of?
All you need is regular parchment paper. Cut the parchment into squares and then press them around a mold that’s roughly the same size as your muffin cup — in my case, a small can of V8 juice did the job quite nicely. I like five-inch squares of parchment for regular-sized muffin cups.
How do you make paper muffin cases?
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Cut the baking paper into four squares, about 15cm each side.
- Spray each square with water.
- Place square over the cupcake mould hole and press a glass down gently.
- Leave the paper and glass for five minutes and remove the glass.
- The muffin liners are now ready to fill with your batter.
Can you use coffee filters as muffin liners?
Can you use coffee filters as cupcake liners? No, coffee filters do not work as cupcake liners. The batter will drip through the filter and get all over the baking pan. Instead, try greasing the pan or making your own liners out of parchment paper or tin foil.
Can I use coffee filters as cupcake liners?
No, coffee filters do not work as cupcake liners. The batter will drip through the filter and get all over the baking pan. Instead, try greasing the pan or making your own liners out of parchment paper or tin foil.
Do you need muffin liners?
Liners are not required. As a completely optional step, they’re easy to forget to pick up at the store. You can simply grease the pan well and avoid them. Liners add to the cost of baking.
Do you need to spray paper cupcake liners?
Giving the wrappers a quick spritz of nonstick cooking spray before filling them works very well to prevent cakes from sticking — even if you’re making a delicate recipe or trying to unwrap the cupcakes when they’re still warm.
Can I use foil instead of muffin cups?
You can bake cupcakes without a cupcake tray using silver foil liners. They are stiff enough to hold their shape on their own and you won’t have to worry about them tipping over or spilling. You can also use a stack of five or more regular cupcake liners as one cupcake cup.
What can I use instead of cupcake tray?
Here are 3 new ways to make cupcakes without a cupcake pan.
- Use your mason jar lids: Mason jar lids are perfect for holding the cupcake liners.
- Use foil liners: These metallic liners can be used in the cupcake pan or by themselves.
- Triple the paper liners: If you are in a pinch—we’ve all been there!