What are the causes of industrial accidents?
The basic causes of industrial accidents are:
- Inherent Hazards or Nature of Job: There are many jobs in industries which are highly prone to accidents.
- Slipping, Tripping or Falling on the Floor:
- Collision and Obstruction:
- Equipments and Machines:
- Fire hazards:
- Unsafe Acts:
- Miscellaneous Causes:
What are the types of road accidents?
Types of Traffic Accidents
- Rear-end collision. A rear end collision occurs when one car hits the rear of the car in front of it.
- Side-impact collision. Side impact collisions occur when the side of a vehicle is hit by the front or rear of another vehicle.
- Sideswipe collision.
- Head on collisions.
- Single car accident.
- Multiple vehicle pile-up.
What are the most common home accidents?
Here she shares her expert advice on five common in-home risks.
- Falls. Falls are among the most common household accidents, especially for young children and the elderly, and they can lead to serious injuries like concussions, broken bones and even death.
- Burns and fire safety.
What is the effect of accident?
The mental and emotional injuries after a car accident can include mental anguish, emotional distress, fear, anger, humiliation, anxiety, shock, embarrassment, random episodes of crying, loss of appetite, weight fluctuations, lack of energy, sexual dysfunction, mood swings, and sleep disturbances.
What are the risk in the kitchen?
Common Kitchen Hazards
- Manual handling. Carrying, lifting, pushing, and other manual handling manoeuvres can, if not done safely, seriously harm the body’s musculoskeletal system.
- Slips, trips, and falls.
- Improper storage.
- Fire and electrical hazards.
What are the effects of industrial accidents?
Social impact and information systems. Industrial accidents in Spain have an enormous impact on the health of workers and on the economy in general, which is reflected in the death, disability and personal suffering of workers on one hand, and in absence from work, loss of productivity and health costs on the other.