Is 3 hours of homework too much?
How much is too much? According to the National PTA and the National Education Association, students should only be doing about 10 minutes of homework per night per grade level. Regardless, research has shown that doing more than two hours of homework per night does not benefit high school students.
Can teachers say shut up?
No. They’re not supposed to yell “shut up.” It’s also not a big deal. Your teacher is not going to be disciplined or terminated for this unless you have a very irresponsible or retaliatory administration.
Which app is best for students?
10 best study apps for students
- RefME – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- StudyBlue – Android/iOS, Free.
- Evernote – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- Oxford Dictionary – Android/iOS, Free.
- Dragon Dictation – iOS, Free.
- GoConqr – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- Office Lens – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
- myHomework Student Planner – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
How can I find any question?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Answerbag. Level-up your marketing strategy.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
What is the best homework app?
Take a peek at these top-rated homework apps.
- My Study Life. Track more than just homework with this free app, which is available to download on iPhone, Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
- Class Manager.
- The Homework App.
- myHomework Student Planner.
- iStudiez Pro.
Is homework good or bad for you?
So, homework is good because it can boost your grades, help you learn the material, and prepare you for tests. It’s not always beneficial, however. Sometimes homework hurts more than it helps. Too much homework can lead to copying and cheating.
How long does it take the average student to do homework?
Do people’s homework for money?
9 Sites That Pay You to Do Homework for Others
- Homework Market. Salary: Usually between $5 and $20 per homework.
- School Solver. Salary: 15$ per hour (on average).
- 24houranswers. Salary: 13$ per hour (on average).
- Chegg Tutors. Salary: Top tutors can earn $1,000+/month.
- Help with Assignment.
What percent of students do their homework?
|Year and selected characteristic||Percent of students who do homework outside of school||Distribution of students who do homework outside of school by how frequently they do homework|
|1 to 2 days per week|
|All elementary school students|
|(kindergarten through grade 8)||96.2||(0.43)|
Which app is best for answers?
- Recommend an app.
- Quora — Ask Questions, Get Answers.
- Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards.
- Brainly – The Homework App.
- Socratic by Google.
Is there a legal limit to homework?
There are no federal laws limiting homework assignments, either. So, a first-grader ideally would get no more than ten minutes (10 x 1) of homework to do, and a high school sophomore–a tenth-grader–would get no more than a hundred minutes (10 x 10) of homework to do each night.
What is the app that gives you answers to homework?
With PhotoMath, iOS and Windows Phone users can point their phone at a math problem, which the app will examine using the device’s camera, and spit out the answer on screen.
Why is HW bad?
In 2013, research conducted at Stanford University found that students in high-achieving communities who spend too much time on homework experience more stress, physical health problems, a lack of balance in their lives, and alienation from society.
Who invented the homework?
How do you cheat on homework?
How to Cheat on Homework Essays and Research Papers
- Pay attention to specifics.
- Skip the middle part, read first and last sentences.
- Catch the important points in the chapter summary.
- Consider analyzing the plot synopsis instead of reading long novels.
- Ask older students to give you their old essays.
What app can answer any question?
Are you someone who thinks you’re always right and want to prove it by anonymously asking real people? Now you can! Zip – The Question Answer App, is a fun social app that allows a user to anonymously ask any opinion-based question and get an answer based on consensus from other users .