How get webmail URL in cPanel?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
How do I create a webmail address?
How do I create a new mailbox in webmail?
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Mailboxes link.
- Click the Add Mailbox button.
- Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
- To enter optional contact information, click the Contact Info tab and enter additional information, as desired.
- Click the Save button.
What is a Webmail email address?
Webmail are web-based email accounts. These are usually free email accounts that are operated from a website. Examples include Hotmail, GMail and Yahoo Mail. Webmail allows the users to access their emails as long as they have access to an Internet connection and a web browser.
How do I change my Webmail URL?
- Call your Web mail service provider’s customer service department or go to the customer service section of their website.
- Change your email address manually if your service provider allows it.
- Create and authorize the new Web mail account using the settings given to your by your Web mail provider.
How do I access Webmail without cPanel?
- Launch your Web browser and open www.yourdomain.com/webmail, replacing “yourdomain” with the company’s domain name.
- Enter your email address in the “Email” text box and enter your email password in the “Password” text box.
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Click on a Webmail client to read your email.
How do I get a free Webmail?
Top 7 Best Free Webmail Providers
- Gmail. Gmail was released in 2004, and it didn’t take a long time for it to become the best web based email service in the world.