How do I unblock shortcode texting on Sprint?
- To unblock the short code, text Allow 60680 to phone number 9999.
- After texting, you will receive a text message: SprintFreeMsg: Messages to and from 60680 are now allowed.
Why do I keep getting error invalid number when I text?
If solution 1 fails and “iPhone error invalid number” persists, your network setting could be wrong or was desynchronized from your provider. Resetting it to refresh the connection may solve the issue. Press Reset network setting in red font. The phone will automatically reset.
What does it mean when you get a text from the number 0?
Class 0 SMS (Short Message Service) text messages aren’t stored in the memory of the message recipient’s cell phone. Unless saved upon review by the message recipient, Class 0 SMS text messages disappear after being read. Class 0 messages can also be used to “ping” another cell phone.
How do I disable short code blocking?
Removing A Short Code Block
- Press Menu from the home screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select More at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Select Application Manager.
- Slide the screen to the All section.
- Select Messages.
- Under the Permissions section, you will find a drop down menu with 3 options for sending premium sms.
How do I turn off Class 0 messages?
Follow these steps in your android mobile.
- Find “airtel live!” in your menu also may be found as “SIM Toolkit” or “Airtel Services”.
- Swipe all the way through bottom. You’ll find “airtel now!”. Tap it.
What is a silent text message?
Silent text messages can be used to secretly check whether a user’s phone is turned on or not. Seriously, there are apps that allow you to send silent texts, and you can get them for Android from the Play store.