How do I turn the ringer off on my Nortel Networks phone?
To activate Mute, press the Mute button. The indicator light will flash when the feature is active. To turn it off, press the Mute button again and the light will turn off. Changing a call between handset, headset, or handsfree will automatically cancel mute and reactivate the microphone.
How do I set up voicemail on my Nortel Networks phone?
How do I recored or change my greeting on the Nortel Voicemail?
- Press Voicemail or press Feature 981.
- Enter your password.
- Press OK or #
- Press Admin or press 8.
- Press Greet.
- Press Prime or Alt.
- Press Yes.
- Record your greeting at the tone.
How do I check my call log on a Nortel Networks phone?
- Press the Outbox key.
- Press the Recvd, Placed or Missed soft key to view the list of received, dialed or missed calls.
- Use the Up/Down Navigation keys to view call log entries.
- On Nortel phones with a single display line, use the.
- Press the Call soft key to call the phone number from the selected call log entry.
How do you use a Norstar phone?
- To Use Voice Call: Lift handset, press Voice Call key or press the Feature button, then press 66.
- To Call an Outside Line: Lift handset or press INTERCOM key 2.
- To Place a Call on Hold: Press the hold key.
- To Transfer a Call:
- To Page:
- To Turn On or Off Do Not Disturb:
How do I turn off Do Not Disturb on my Norstar phone?
To set Norstar phone in do-not-disturb mode:
- First step is to press Feature button on your phone.
- Next press the number keys – 8 and then 5.
- Now your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode and all incoming calls are prevented.
- In order to remove do not disturb mode, Press Feature button, Pound key then number keys 8-5.
How can I check my landline call history?
How to Get a Landline Call History
- Check your phone bill. Some landline companies give you a list of all the calls sent and received from your phone.
- Look in your phone’s menu.
- Check the website of your landline carrier.
- Call your carrier and ask for a copy of your call history.